- employees of divisions involved in credit risk assessment
- debt market analysts (sell-side/buy-side)
- employees of asset management companies
To help participants acquire basic analytical and practical tools for making independent creditworthiness assessment of sovereign governments.
To help participants develop the following skills with respect to creditworthiness analysis of sovereign governments:
- applying structured approach to creditworthiness assessment
- analyzing financial standing based on system of national accounts, macroeconomic data, budget and debt book
- calculating and evaluating key economic and financial indicators
- credit risk analysis of debt financial instruments
A structured approach to credit analysis using case studies from actual business practice of our coaches will contribute to maximizing usefulness of participating in the seminar.
- general principles of credit analysis
- sovereign borrowers as financial market participants
- credit analysis factors
- data sources for credit analysis of sovereign borrowers
- quantitative indicators of credit analysis
- qualitative indicators of credit analysis
Please note: all ACRA trainings are held in Russian.